The Commercial Law Cases series of law reports consists of a traditional paper-based service which has been running since 1994 and a website containing an archive of cases in searchable form.
Commercial Law Cases has been written by the same team since 1994 and you can be assured of the same high quality of reporting and an enhanced service using the very latest information technology.
- Transcripts of recent judgments in Word or PDF format
- Enhanced summaries of important cases
- Searchable archive of cases between 1994 and 2015
- Access to cases by area of law and legislative provision
- Ten paper issues per year
- Two bound volumes per year
DSP Publishing took over as publisher of Commercial Law Cases following the acquisition of the title from Sweet and Maxwell in 2003.
To take out an annual subscription or for further information please contact customer services by e-mail at email@example.com
We are able to offer some of our subscribers the ability to access the website directly without having to log on and enter a password by using the subscriber’s IP address.
Click here to apply >
Tel: 0208 400 3831
37 The Avenue Twickenham TW1 1QU